Here at Hartlepool Carers we are proud to be a COVID Community Champion. The aim of the voluntary network is to:
– Empower Hartlepool residents to remain up to date on the latest advice about COVID-19.
– Help dispel myths and improve messaging through trusted members of communities across the town.
– Create two way routes of communication between communities / individuals and the local authority.
As a Covid Champion a key part of our role is relaying guidance and information to family, friends and other members of our community to help make sense of the latest facts about the virus. A library of the latest advice, guidance and activities can be accessed via the following links.
· Talking to children about Coronavirus (https://youngminds.org.uk/blog/talking-to-your-child-about-coronavirus/)
· Community Testing: – Testing takes place every weekday at Mill House Leisure Centre in Raby Road and is free. Anyone who is aged 18 or over who lives or works in Hartlepool and who does not have COVID symptoms can get a test and is encouraged to do so (except people who are shielding).
· Coronavirus Data Dashboard (updated Weekly) – https://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/info/20015/social_care_and_health/1005/coronavirus-info/3
· Roadmap Out of Lockdown – Useful Numbers – Attached
· Useful Contact numbers – Attached
· Registration Service Update – https://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/info/20002/births_marriages_and_deaths/971/covid-19_information
· Hartlepool Carers Talking Tuesdays (weekly – hearing from local providers about the support they can offer the community) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ9h-v1EM8rgbr73taWrKRA
· Advice, Information and Facts: – https://www.hartlepoolnow.co.uk/pages/home/hartlepool-community-support-hub/covid-19-facts
We hope that you find the above of use.