Volunteer Needed - Date Posted: Monday 10 April 2017
Hartlepool Carers are seeking a volunteer Complementary Therapist to help support carers.
Complementary therapies can make substantial difference to the welfare carers. They can help reduce stress and anxiety, enabling carers to manage better with their daily caring duties, therefore helping them to deal with the complexities of caring.
- Can you give a few hours a week?
- Recognised qualification in Aromatherapy, Reflexology or massage
- Practicing a therapy for at least a year and have your own insurance
- Self-sufficiency, flexibility: able to operate with a low level of supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Would you like to be part of a team that helps and promotes carers wellbeing?
If the answer is yes to these questions we would love to hear from you!
To have a more detailed chat or for a volunteer application pack please contact Natalie Craggs on (01429) 283 095 or email email@example.com
© Hartlepool Carers 2017 - Website By KMS - Admin
Cookies are used to collect data on how this site is used. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the use of these cookies.